Genshin Impact’s Dragonspine update, adds a huge new area on the map to explore. Unsurprisingly, this also means that there are dozens of new collections to look for. As shown in the figure below, the location of the eight Dragonspine Tablet are numbered with brief description.
- Found on the stone ruins next to a torch.
- First use Scarlett Quartz to unlock the Statue of Seven to upgrade your attack, then go south and find the circular ruins. The Dragonspine Tablets can be found there.
- Walk around the edge of the mountain and find a circular door with a cube button. To open this room, you need to find three boxes: the princess box, the priestess box, and the scribe box.
All of these can be found in chests scattered around the Dragonspine. Two are rewards for timed challenges, and the last one requires you to place flowers on the grave.
- After driving east from the nearby Waypoint and down to the mountain road, find it on the top of the rock near a large piece of glass embedded in the mountain.
- Found in the grotto site northeast of Mingyun Village. You can reach the dirt road leading to the area from the nearby waypoint. To increase your attack power and locate the tablet you will need some Scarlett Quartz.
- Find the circular ruins and complete the Scree challenge. You only need to time their flight so that they can unlock the statue at the right time.
- Along the path west from the nearby Waypoint look for a torch.
- Located to the west of the nearby Domain.