When I log into Roblox I am greeted by many quality games to play. The games range from fighters, and simulations, to horror. Personally, I usually play titles that follow the simulation aspect because I love being able to not having to worry about advancing in levels and just focus on creativity. There are times when I make that transition from simulation to fighting, especially when my favorite anime titles are being showcased. In Roblox, you can play Attack on Titan Evolution, which is a game set in the Attack on Titan universe. In the game, you can earn perks that will help you attack enemies and provide you with certain buffs. Here are the best perks in Attack on Titan Evolution.
Perks Attack on Titan Evolution
With every fighting type game, you have access to various skills your characters can use in battle to fight off enemies. In Attack on Titan Evolution, you can earn tons of perks depending on who your character is. For example, if you have gained access to Ackerman, you get something called, Ackerman’s Rage (Passive). This will grant you 1.2x speed and a damage multiplier. This will last you for three minutes and other characters have access to perks as well. As I was looking through the different perks I decided to pick a few of them I thought were the best. This is all opinionated and the perks I choose will probably vary from person depending on their play style.
Best Perks Attack on Titan Evolution
There are a few perks I thought were amazing to use while playing Attack on Titan Evolution. Those various perks are any family perk that allows you to revive upon death, Titans will ignore you, and one perk that is exclusive only to Yeager is the perk that allows you to gain two revives upon death, as well as, killing all titans in the area. If you want a character to cheat death and become revived you should look into getting these characters:
- Arlert – Intellect (Passive): Revive death only once. Gain 10% XP. Colossal Titan boosts 50%
- Braun – Strong Body (Passive): Revive death only once. Gain 2X health. Armored Titan boosts 50%
- Finger – Stamina (Passive) Revive death only once. Base stats increased by 15%. Cart Titan boost 50%
- Galliard – Nimble (Passive) Revive death only once. 50% base speed boosted when running. Jaw Titan boost 50%
- Ksaver – Revive death only once. Gain a 15% Critical Chance fighting Titans. Beast Titan boost 50%
- Leonhart – Revive death only once. Gain a 10% Damage, fighting Titans. Female Titan boost 50%
- Tybur – Revive death only once. 15% discount on upgrades and items. Warhammer Titan boost 50%
- Yeager – Revive death twice. Kill all Titans near you for up to 45 mins. Attack Titan boost 50%
If you’re looking for characters that have a perk where titans will flat-out ignore them you should check these ones out: Forster and Reiss because their perk allows them to go undetected by Titans for up to 3 seconds. If you want to learn more about perks and upgrades you’re going to want to head to the central hub where there is a booth. You can upgrade and learn perks that vary. Who knows? Maybe you’ll find a perk that’s not on this list that you believe is better than others.
If you’re looking for more updates on Roblox please check out Gamer Journalist on Facebook to join the discussion and keep up to date with our content. You may also want to check or How to Get Secret Huge Gleebo in Roblox Pet Simulator X or How to Unlock Hardcore Mode in Pet Simulator X
The post Best Perks in Attack on Titan Evolution appeared first on Gamer Journalist.