Cue the epic theme song, and a quick grab of his hat before some tomb door slowly closes behind him, because Indiana Jones has arrived in Fortnite. Of course, you’re not going to be able to just buy him from the Item Shop, you’re going to have to put some work in in order to unlock this secret Battle Pass skin. Here’s everything you need to know.
How to Get Indiana Jones in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3
Indiana Jones is the secret Battle Pass skin for Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3. That means that you’ll need to complete a specific set of challenges to unlock him, much like the Prowler challenges in Chapter 3 Season 2. To unlock the skin itself, you’ll need to complete four of the following challenges. Completing all 10 challenges will unlock the ‘Temple Explorer’ variant, which we’ve also included below.
All Indiana Jones Quests in Fortnite
Here’s the complete list of all 10 challenges, alongside the individual rewards you’ll get for completing each one. These quests will go live on Thursday, July 7.
- Search Chests at Shifty Shafts (5) – Banner Icon
- Damage Opponents while Riding in or Standing on a Vehicle (500) – Rogue Archaeology Wrap
- Use the Grapple Glove to Swing off Trees (10) – Raider’s Relics Harvester
- Collect the Durrrburger Relic from The Temple and The Ruins in a Single Match (2) – Expedition Bag Back Bling
- Find the Secret Door Past the Main Chamber in Shuffled Shrines (1) – Indy’s Dustoff Emote
- Stash an Item of Mythic or Exotic Rarity in a Tent (1) – Indy’s Escape Spray
- Make Runaway Boulders Roll for 100 Meters in a Single Match (100) – Doctor Jones Icon
- Damage Opponents with a Pistol (750) – First Misadventure Loading Screen
- Finish Top 5 in a Match (1) – Emergency Raft Glider
You can see the ‘Temple Explorer’ alternate style for Indiana Jones below, courtesy of iFireMonkey.
Players will also be able to unlock a Back Bling, containing a Tomatohead-themed relic, the iconic scepter from Raiders of the Lost ark as a pickaxe, a hat emoticon, and a weapon skin/ wrap.
That’s everything you need to know to get the iconic archaeological adventurer in Fortnite. For more tips and tricks on the game, be sure to check out the links below.