Bethesda is well-known for creating game worlds with wealthy tales, and Starfield isn’t any exception. The journey via this huge new sci-fi universe goes to some fairly surprising locations, and never every part is clearly defined in the principle story alone. Additionally following Bethesda custom, no two playthroughs of the game would be the similar, so whereas the broader components of the story will stay related, your expertise might differ at factors. With all of that mentioned, right here’s a full abstract of Starfield’s story, together with an evidence of the ending.
- Starfield Backstory: The Colony Battle
- Becoming a member of Constellation and Discovering the Artifacts
- Unlocking the Powers of the Temples
- First Encounter with The Starborn
- The Hunter, the Emissary, and the Pilgrim
- The Reality of Earth’s Apocalypse
- Starfield’s Ending Defined
Starfield Backstory: The Colony Battle
If you first begin the game, you’ll hear quite a lot of characters point out The Colony Battle. There’s even a monument to it in Starfield’s first main metropolis, New Atlantis. The total historical past of The Colony Battle is defined to you in case you select to hitch the UC Vanguard faction.